Small Business

Homeowners & Renters Insurance

Homeowners insurance doesn't have to be difficult to understand. A basic Homeowners Insurance Policy will cover:

  • The structure of your home
  • Liability
  • Personal possessions & valuables
  • Living expenses in case of a disaster
  • Repair or replacement costs 

If you're renting an apartment or home, you'll want to consider renters insurance. Renters insurance will cover almost everything that homeowners' insurance does – minus the structure. You can also add supplemental policies to cover liability, personal property & valuables, and flooding.

Auto Insurance

The insurance protection you need when you're on the move:

  • Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or other vehicles
  • Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle
  • ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys
  • Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well
  • RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road
  • Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship

Life Insurance

Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future and the future of your loved ones.

  • Life Term Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified period of time. Term life is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.
  • Whole Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy.

Small Business Insurance

Running a business takes guts – protect yourself and your employees.

  • Make sure that those who are injured on your premises are taken care of
  • Protect yourself from claims of negligence with Professional Liability
  • Cover your tools and equipment
  • Help your workers get over work-related injuries
  • Protect your digital property in the event of a cyber attack

Agricultural Insurance

Whether you farm as a hobby or own amber waves of grain, you need insurance that can cover your equipment, livestock, and crop.

  • Specialty coverage for hobby farms, grain farms, livestock, produce, and orchards
  • Add flexible coverage to protect against spoilage
  • Cover medical bills if someone gets hurt on your property
  • Make sure that borrowed farm equipment gets the same coverage as the equipment you own

Get a Free Quote Today!

Let our friendly insurance experts find the right coverage for you today!

What do you want to insure?